Tuesday 26 May 2015

May Wish List

  I cannot wait to start working, I've officially completed all paperwork and have had my start date forwarded to this Friday; the bank holiday weekend, so I'm sure for my first few shifts I'll be kept on my toes by the bustle of customers we can expect to draw in over this busy time. Yet with a new job comes responsibility, obviously in a professional manner, but also with regard to self control. With fashion retail comes the worry of whether or not you can fight the temptation of yet another new skirt just in or that pretty floral romper you've been eyeing up for a while.. and sometimes temptation just gets the better of you. Seeing as I've been pretty strapped for cash of recent, what with weekly payments for the two Bestival tickets I secured on a whim, I'm allowing myself a little indulgence with my first month's wages and have decided to feature what I'll be purchasing in store for this month's wish list..

1.  Meadow Print Dress in Navy Scatter Daisy £44.99
I adore this cute summery print and can already think of 101 different ways I could wear this classic piece. I've tried it on for size/practicality for when I'm working, and it's a decent length for bending and kneeling down. I have been on the hunt for a strapless dress for a long time now and have been unsuccessful in finding one where the fit across my chest is just right, as it is often hard to find in this style of bodice due to its necessity to stay in place.
2. Folk Tank £22.99 I love the effortless beauty in this top! These gypsy style tops are all the rage this summer and I plan to make full use of this spin-off of the originally long-sleeved garment by teaming it with a pair of denim shorts with white lace trimming and tousled hair, for that perfect festival look
 
 3. Valiant Rugby Shirt £69.99 I already have a similar rugby shirt from Superdry which, despite having for around 4 years, is still in perfect condition. I love teaming a rugby shirt with a day look for that transition into evening wear as I feel it coincides perfectly with my classic British style.













4. Icarus Knit £44.99 there's not much to be said with regard to such a plain and simple knit. I know the store can get a little chilly, what with constant cool air being whirred around the air con, so am planning my outfits with my surroundings in mind.

5. Hibiscus Bikini (top £19.99 & bottoms £14.99)although not a necessity I would love to add this two piece to my ever-growing collection of exceptionally girlie bikinis!








I hope you liked this piece guys, obviously I understand that my rather preppy taste is not for everyone, yet hope you can appreciate that my blog offers immense diversity with regard to genres that to say each reader could be interested in every post would be over ambitious.





Melanie x



 

No comments:

Post a Comment