Monday 16 March 2015

My Bootea 14 Day Teatox review



  Just recently I received the 14 Day Teatox from Bootea. The product claims to perform an 'intensive cleanse of your digestive system to help achieve the results you want, leaving you feeling energised and motivated to reach your goals... Sounds great!

  The Course of this specific teatox consists of a two week period whereby you consume 14 daytime cleanses (to be drank when you wake up) and 7 night cleanses (to be drank every other day) the course is quick and easy to prepare as it's just like making your typical cup of tea, and the herbs each bag is infused with work well
together, making for an enjoyable brew.

  Bootea recommend 15 minutes each day of exercise to accompany the programme and suggest a diet plan to follow. As I'm not exactly looking to lose too much weight, just shape up, I chose to not follow a diet plan (I'm relatively healthy anyway) so as for my experience I lost 7lbs in just a fortnight which I believe to be a healthy yet substantial amount, as I was pleased with these results.

  Whilst Bootea is a quick and easy route to weight loss, the aftermath of the night time cleanse can be more than a little inconvenient the next day! I experienced minor stomach cramps around midday after using the every-other-day teabag that accompanies the daytime detox, this resulted in a dart for the nearest bathroom! Of course, the clue is in the name 'cleanse' as it does exactly that: I just wouldn't advise consuming this product if you're to be in a formal working environment the next day!

  As the summer months approach I've started working more towards my typical 'summer body' so shall definitely consider repurchasing Bootea's teatox, most probably the 28 day plan combined with a diet of predominantly fruit, veg and white meat.

Melanie
x

If you are interested in trying the same teatox here is a link to this specific product http://www.bootea.com/collections/frontpage/products/14-day-teatox

No comments:

Post a Comment